Bergamot essential oil is extracted by squeezing the bergamot peel. Generally, good bergamot essential oil is squeezed by hand. Its scent is fresh and elegant, similar to the taste of oranges and lemons, and slightly floral. It integrates the rich scent of fruit and flowers and it is one of the most commonly used essential oils. As early as the 16th century, bergamot essential oil was used in France to use its bactericidal and purifying effects to treat facial acne and acne and improve skin infections. Bergamot essential oil is often used in perfumes and it evaporates relatively fast, so remember to tighten the cap as soon as possible after use.
Treatment of sunburn, psoriasis, acne, improve greasy and unclean skin;
It has obvious antibacterial effect and has curative effect on eczema, psoriasis, acne, scabies, varicose veins, wounds, herpes, seborrheic dermatitis of the skin and scalp;
Especially for oily skin, it can balance the secretion of sebaceous glands of oily skin. When used in combination with Eucalyptus, it has an excellent effect on skin ulcers.
Very good antibacterial agent for urethra, it is very effective in treating urethral inflammation, and it can improve cystitis;
Can reduce indigestion, flatulence, colic, and loss of appetite;
Excellent gastrointestinal antibacterial agent, repels intestinal parasites, and obviously eliminates gallstones.
It can both soothe and boost, so it is the best choice for anxiety, depression, and stress; Insteand of excitement, can help people relax.
Bergamot essential oil comes from the peel of the bergamot tree. Simply squeeze the peel to get the essential oil of bergamot. It is fresh and elegant, similar to orange and lemon, with a slight floral fragrance. It integrates the rich scent of fruit and flowers. One of the most commonly used essential oils. As early as the 16th century, bergamot essential oil was used in France to use its bactericidal and purifying effects to treat facial acne and acne and improve skin infections.
- Refreshing incense: fresh smell, refreshing effect, soothe anger and frustration. add 3 drops of bergamot + 2 drops of lavender + 3 drops of peppermint into a diffuser or use nebulizer with the same ratio
- Washing face: Clean oily skin, condense pores. A drop of bergamot essential oil is dripped into the water of the basin, washing face every morning and evening.
- Eczema / Smear: It is a good antibacterial agent for the skin and one of the best choices of essential oils for skin effects. Unscented Emulsion 50ml + 6 drops of bergamot + 6 drops of lavender + 3 drops of tea tree.
- Facial massage: Improve acne and acne on the face and prevent the spread of acne bacteria, and prevent acne. 3 drops of bergamot + 6 drops of lavender + 3 drops of tea tree + 50 ml of coconut carrier oil.
- Skin care: purify the skin, reduce inflammation and astringency, and help acne wound healing. Bergamot 3 drops + 3 drops of lavender + 50 ml of water are formulated into a spray solution to spray on the skin area after shaking.
- Vaginal pruritus: It can be antibacterial and treat vaginal pruritus, drip in warm water, sit for 15 minutes for 1 week. 3 drops of bergamot + 2 drops of myrrh + 3 drops of chamomile.
- Gastrointestinal Discomfort: Abdominal massage, indigestion, expel intestinal parasites, adjust appetite, and improve anorexia and bulimia. 5 drops of bergamot + 3 drops of cumin + 2 drops of ginger + 20 ml of coconut carrier oil.
Goodmart has wide range of top quality 100% pure essential oils imported from USA, You can take a look if interested .